REAL Country. TUMBLEWEED Country.
#1 Rated “Thing to Do in Kansas City” by 435 Magazine in the Fall of 2016
America’s “Most Authentic Country Music Festival” -Everfest, Summer of 2017
“Tumbleweed might have the best true country lineup for all of 2017” -SavingCountryMusic.com, Summer of 2017
Join the OUTLAW movement. Join thousands of AUTHENTIC country music fans from across this Great Country for a weekend of great country music, camping, canoe trips, hiking, fishing, helicopter rides, country vendors, and Kansas City BBQ.
Gate Times & Parking
– On Thursday, July 27th, Thursday Night campers have access at 5:00pm. Gates open for early entry and VIP at 4:45pm. Gates close Thursday night at midnight. No access after midnight, so please plan accordingly!
– On Friday, July 28th, campers have access at 1:00pm. Gates open for early-entry and VIP attendees at 12:00pm. Standard entry is at 2pm
– On Saturday, July 29th, gates open at 11:30am
– All attendees must exit by 12:00/noon Sunday
– Please carpool! Parking is $30 for vehicles, $20 for motorcycles (cement parking) and $50 for VIP parking, which includes a pedi-cab service to bring you and your gear from parking to camping or the main stage
Activities: Keepin’ it Country
REAL Country Music
The best memories will be made in the campgrounds. Party, chill, play beer pong, hang out with friends and bring your own food/drink. Tumbleweed offers tent camping and RV camping options – 2 or 3 nights.
LaBenite Park offers a mile-long stretch of natural riverfront access for bank fishing. Bring your bait and tackle for carp, buffalo gar, sturgeon and catfish on the Missouri River. Click HERE for information on Missouri’s fishing permits.
Guided Canoe Trips
Float down the Missouri River from Riverfront Park in Kansas City – right up to the Tumbleweed festival grounds. Canoes, equipment, transportation and guides are included!
For just $30, Tumbleweed helicopter rides are simply breathtaking. Take off directly from the festival site and fly along the Missouri River and around the Kansas City skyline.
Country Vendors & Boutiques
Dozens of country vendors from around the region offer unique country apparel, gifts, accessories, art and more. Sip and sample wine from America’s Heartland-area wineries as you find one-of-kind hand-made items, the best in country fashion.
Enjoy two-hundred acres of riverfront trails between Tumbleweed’s LaBenite Park (“La-buh-neet”) and the adjoining Liberty Bend Conservation Area. Wildlife is abundant and the scenery is breathtaking.
Veterans & Active Duty Military
Enjoy a weekend on the riverfront listening to great country music with some of the best people in the world. You deserve it and we couldn’t be more proud to host you.
Veterans and Active Duty Military, please complete the form below to claim your free Tumbleweed 2-day GA festival pass.
CLICK HERE to Complete the Form for free tickets!
How was last year’s event? Check out Tumbleweed 2016’s reviews!