REAL Country. TUMBLEWEED Country.
Tumbleweed brings together friends and family from every state in this Great Nation. From every walk of life, we come together for a weekend of incredible country music. We’re all brothers. All sisters. All together to celebrate authentic country music beneath the shade of century-old trees and the grace of God.
June 14-16th, 2018 | Kansas City
7095 W 399th St, Lacygne, KS 66040
2 Days + 3 Nights
Early Arrival Camping Thursday
Kids 10 and Under are Free (including camping)
- "Top-23 Country Music Festival in the USA" - Wide Open Country
- “Best Moment in Country Music” – Editor's Choice Award, Country Music Armadillo
- "Tumbleweed features some of the best names in outlaw country, both modern and legendary." - Wide Open Country
- #1 Ranked "Thing to Do in Kansas City" by 435 Magazine
- America's "Most Authentic Country Music Festival" -Everfest
- "Tumbleweed might have the best true country lineup" -SavingCountryMusic.com
LIMITED quantity of Spring Sale tickets now available! Take advantage of the lowest prices of the year on all camping and access passes.
Gate & Box Office Times:
Thursday Arrival WITH Early Entry Pass: 2:15pm
Thursday Arrival: 4:15pm
Friday WITH Early Entry Pass: 11:15am
Friday (GA/VIP without Early Entry): 1:15pm
Saturday for all: 11:00am
***Once you have exchanged your ticket for a wristband at the box office, you may come and go from camping 24hrs/day