REAL Country. TUMBLEWEED Country.
Tumbleweed brings together friends and family from every state in this Great Nation. From every walk of life, we come together for a weekend of incredible country music. We’re all brothers. All sisters. All together to celebrate authentic country music beneath the shade of century-old trees and the grace of God.
June 14-16th, 2018 | Kansas City
7095 W 399th St, Lacygne, KS 66040
2 Days + 3 Nights
Early Arrival Camping Thursday
Kids 10 and Under are Free (including camping)
- "Top-23 Country Music Festival in the USA" - Wide Open Country, 2018
- "One of the most anticipated events in the entirety of 2017" - Saving Country Music
- “Best Moment in Country Music” – 2017 Editor's Choice Award, Country Music Armadillo
- "Tumbleweed features some of the best names in outlaw country, both modern and legendary." - Wide Open Country, 2017
- #1 Ranked "Thing to Do in Kansas City" by 435 Magazine in September 2016
- America's "Most Authentic Country Music Festival" -Everfest, Summer of 2017
- "Tumbleweed might have the best true country lineup for all of 2017" -SavingCountryMusic.com, Summer of 2017
LIMITED quantity of Holiday Sale tickets now available! Take advantage of the lowest prices of the year on all camping and access passes.
Lineup announced this Winter!